ABOUT BLACKBIRD INDUSTRIES
Blackbird Industries is a family owned business with over 40 years experience and was established in Millicent in year 2000 by Norm Golding and his sons Ben and Andrew.Their roles in the business are:
- Andrew Golding, Managing Director 14 years in the industry. First point of contact for all inquiries, quotes and ordering. Coordinates Blackbird Industrie’s Head Office including the CAD drawing division.
- Norm Golding, Director and Site Project Manager. Norm has over 35 years expereince in the building industry. Responsible for management and site supervision - licensed builder / building supervisor in SA & Vic.
- Ben Golding, Director and Site Project Manager. Ben has 10 years experience in the industry. Responsible for site supervision, apprenticeship development program and project management.
Blackbird Industries specialises in the following areas:
- Sheds: all types of steel and timber, including garages, industrial and commercial structures including dairies.
- CAD Design Team / New Homes: developed over 20 new home designs/ drawing. These are able to be adapted to satisfy any prospective client’s new home requirements.
- Concrete Works: the laying of all concrete associated with our own projects.
Blackbird Industries’ objective is to provide quality work at realistic prices. Blackbird Industries employ a full team of local people and only draw on specialist sub-contractors such as electricians and plumbers when required.
Having spent 10 years building our business in Millicent and the Limestone Coast area, Blackbird Industries enjoy a steady stream of return clients.
From planning to project management Blackbird Industries has something to offer.